[LL] - Lock night [LL] - Lock night

This game does not fuck around. My heart sank when I Sunshine emerged, I knew something was about to go down. Fantastic, man

Locklicous Locklicous

That was SO AWESOME

I lol'd at the warning for the wave of RSS

Also nice art, and that was a neat cutscene there at the end

uglyslug responds:

thank you chad!

OrigamiLock Art SlideShow OrigamiLock Art SlideShow

You, sir...

Are a god of art. I still think that the one you did of Evil is unbelievably shiny and awesome looking.

GREAT JOBBB

MAT: Tweening MAT: Tweening

Actually, really good

I'm surprised that much skill can even be shown in a tutorial of Tweening, but all together, the information (Though not really new to me) is definitly great for beginners, and everything was ncie and clean.

What is that song from? I've heard it somewhere before and I was trying to remember the whole time I was reading this >.<

volt-light responds:

The song isn't "from" anywhere that I know of.

.:Christmas Snake:. .:Christmas Snake:.

Pretty Good

I think I used the same tutorial you used (If you used one) but I do like how you added in some music and snow and such.

Good job.

Kick About Kick About

Looks Nice

But I don't know if this is a joke or not.

It said my name on newgrounds at first, which led me to believee this was an actual game, but then I went to limbo or osmething, and there was a little chat server, and it said "type /login name_you_want_to_have" and so I typed /login Chadsweb (Even though I thought it already had my name registered) and then it said something about a password.

Please get this to work.

notshi responds:

You have wandered into limbo it seems.

The soccer game is in #public.kickabout where you should be greeted with a myriad of strange looking 3D avatars hopefully, kicking a ball around.

And if you have registered previously, you should be typing in your password when you log in. Though, reloading the game would be a better thing to do.

Ball Reflexion Ball Reflexion

Good

One problem though, if I get 1 click right and the rest wrong, I still continue on. This could make the game a little too easy for those who don't care about scores.

Great physics, okay graphics, fun game.

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

Great

It was really helpful, but the music wasn't working, and on the pong creation thing, the final code kept giving me errors.

I think you should label what version of Actionscript you're using in these.

Dolphin Dive Dolphin Dive

More needed

The game is good but a little frustrating because of there only being one possible path, so if you miss one bubble it's over. There should be a lot more bubbles.

Comic-Con 2008 Poster Comic-Con 2008 Poster

Looks great

I loved all the art, like the style that Bitey was in, although blue rabbit seemed a little red, but this wasn't really much of a game, or a movie. Great job on the poster, but it's not a 10 just because it's by tom. Sorry :3